Friday, June 10, 2011

Hawaiian Escape and a freebie add on!

Hello there ladies!!
Last year I had started my
shop here at ScarpMatters with a Tropical kit which you all
have loved and that you still love!
So I thought I would continue this beautiful kit with
another kit , something like an addon to the first!
So today I present you

Hawaiian Escape

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is FULLY packed and really loaded with 64 ellies!!

The two kits ( Hawaiian Escape and Tropical Sunshine)
can be very well used together so if you don't already have the
older kit now is your chance to grab them
and have a really HUGE Tropical Collection!

Hawaiian Escape will be on 20% sale through Sunday!!!

And here is what my AMAZING girls have made with it!!!

by Judy

Photobucket

by Aud

Photobucket

by Melissa (rxdawg97)

Photobucket

by Melissa (missi_me)

Photobucket

by Jennifer

Photobucket

by Simona

Photobucket

by Lynn

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

by Li

Photobucket

by Nancy

Photobucket

by Sharon

Photobucket

by Jan

Photobucket

and by Amy

Photobucket

and here is one I have done (finally)

Photobucket

Thank you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
YOu have really ROCKED this kit!!!

and finally here is your freebie add on

Photobucket

you can download this HERE!!!

Thanks for looking!!!
Hugs
Lina

No comments: