Friday, September 10, 2010

It Must Be A Boy Thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok  girls
I have been meaning to make a BOY
kit for a long time!
I must say that it is really difficult for me to think
in rough, black or generally anything that is not
delicate! But I think that what I ended up with
really worth the effort!!

So here it is!

It Must Be A Boy Thing!!!

Photobucket

the alpha of the kit (not shown in the KIT preview but included)
also available separately

It Must Be A Boy Thing: alpha

Photobucket

the ellies

Photobucket

and the papers

Photobucket

and for this kit
I have made a special Wordart pack that totally matches the FULL kit!!


It Must Be A Boy Thing: Wordart

Photobucket

but if you want to have both Products and SAVE

you should BUY the SWEET DEAL and get them both at an EVEN LOWER
PRICE!

Photobucket

All separete products will be at 20% through Sunday
but the Sweet Deal will Stay at this REALLY LOW price!!

And here is some INSPIRATION FROM
my FABULOUS Team and the SM Team!!

by Simona

Photobucket

by Sharon

Photobucket

by LeeAdnra

Photobucket

by Melissa

Photobucket

by Cheri

Photobucket

by Irene

Photobucket

by Kaytee

Photobucket

Photobucket

by Melissa (missi_me)

Photobucket

by Nancy

Photobucket

by Vicki

Photobucket

by Shannon

Photobucket

and by Stephanie from the Sm team!

Photobucket

THANK YOU , THANK YOU girls
THEY ARE all SIMPLY FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So don't miss this kit! It is SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs

Lina

No comments: