Friday, August 27, 2010

Strawberry Delight and Add on Freebie!

Hello girls
new kit today and reaaaaalllly delicious and yummy!!!

So today I give you
Strawberry Delight

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My girs have really took my breath away with their gorgeous pages!
here they are!

by Tanya

Photobucket

by Melissa

Photobucket

by LeeAndra

Photobucket

by Simona

Photobucket

by Sharon

Photobucket

by Vicki

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

by Melissa (missi_me)

Photobucket

by Irene

Photobucket

by Shannon

Photobucket

and by Cheri!

Photobucket

AMAZING ALL aren't they? THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love them all!!!

The kit will stay on sale until Sunday! So hurry to grab it now!

And I have a freebie add on which you can find    *download expired*

Photobucket

only until next release! After that it will be added to the full kit!

Thanks for looking!
Hugs
Lina

No comments: