Friday, August 6, 2010

LOVE IS ... and a Speed Scrap Participation Prize add on

Hello girl today
I bring you with pride my new collab with a very good friend
and a wonderful designer JennCK Designs
So Jenn and I bring you

Love Is ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And see what my girls and  the Sm team created with this!!!

By Simona

Photobucket

by Vicky

Photobucket

Photobucket

by LeeAndra

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

by Melissa

Photobucket

and by Jenn

Photobucket

Thank you girls they are all amazing!!!WOW, WOW!!

and this kit has a fantastic add on that you must not miss!!

On Sunday I am holding an SM Birthday celebration Speed  Scrap
and you must certainly attend cause the Participation Prize is the
add on to this AWESOME kit!!For more details you can check
here!

Here is what you will be playing for!!

Photobucket

I am sure you do not want to miss this chance!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: