Friday, November 19, 2010

Dotty Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello girls I have a new kit today
and it's so playfull and full of colours!!!!!!
I know that they are not the conventional fall colours but the colours in my country these days
instead of being brown and yellow they are so bright and sunny!!

So here it is!!!
Dotty Fall

Photobucket

the papers

Photobucket

and the ellies

Photobucket

But this time with the kit I have made some really playfull alphas
that come in another 4 colours!!!!!!!!!

Dotty Fall: Alphas

Photobucket

and also I have made some clustered frames and borders that go with the kit!

Dotty Fall: Frames and Borders

Photobucket

All of them will be 20% off  through Sunday!!!
But if you want to save even more you can
grab the Sweet Deal which includes EVERYTHING!!!

Dotty Fall: Sweet Deal

Photobucket

But would you like to see a few pages with it?
My girls and the SM Team have made WONDERS with it!!!!!!!!!

So here they are!!

By Simona

Simona luxor

by Melissa

Melissa rxdawg97

by Tanya

Tanya just so bubbly!

by Nancy

nancy smooch

by Joanna

Joanna

by Sharon

Sharon Df

by Irene

Irene

by Melissa (missi-me)

missi me

by LeeAndra

LeeAndra

by Cheri

Cheri df

by Cara (from the SM Team)

Cara colson

by Tronesia (from the SM Team)

Tronesia

and by JennAmy (from the SM Team)

JennAmy

Thank you girls they ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love how it came out!!!!!!!

And one from me!!!

John

Thank you for looking!!!!
Hugs
Lina

No comments: