Friday, January 21, 2011

So Transparent Alpha

Hello girls and have a beautiful day!!!
It's been almost a month since my last release but I just wanted to relax from the
craziness of life lately so I needed a small break!! I promise I will be back full time
really soon!!!!
So today I have for you only an alpha but
this alpha can be proven so versatile that you can use it with any kit you might like!!!

So here it is!!!!

So Transparent Alpha

Photobucket

To see how versatile it can be see what my girls have made using it!!!

By Simona using the alpha,  Cool Winter and Strawberry Delight

Photobucket

by Sharon using the alpha and Flutterby Angel

Photobucket

by Vicky using the alpha and Joyful Christmas
Photobucket

by Lynn using the alpha and Dotty Fall

Photobucket

and by Cheri using the alpha and Strawberry Delight

Photobucket


aren't they AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love how all the pages turned out!!!!!!
Really amazing!!!!! Thank you girls!!!!
So make sure you grab this one cause it is sure worth it!!!!
And it will be on discount for the weekend!!!!
Hugs
Lina

No comments: