Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Mix A Kit and My Treasure is U!

ScrapMatters is kicking off a new monthly program called "Mix A Kit" or "MaK". Each month the SM designers will get together and design some element/paper pack and alpha packs with the same swatch, so you can Mix and Match your stuff!! And for ONE whole week, all "MaK" items are 20% off!!!
The SM Designers really hit it out of the ball park this month, I know you wont be disappointed!!

And here is my portion with this amazing swatch!!

My Treasure is U {the ellies}

Photobucket

My Treasure is U {the patterned}

Photobucket

My Treasure is U {the solids}


Photobucket

So these items will be on 20% sale for a WEEK!!!


And see the FABULOUS, AMAZING, SUPERB PAGES
my girls made with them!
I am so proud to have so many talented women on my team!!!

by Li

Photobucket

by Lynn

Photobucket

by Melissa (aka missi_me)

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

by Stephanie

Photobucket

by Cheri

Photobucket

by Judy

Photobucket

by Aud

Photobucket

by Melissa (aka shortcake)

Photobucket

by Sharon

Photobucket

by Jennifer

Photobucket

by Nancy

Photobucket

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no words to describe your
talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So make sure to check them out in the shop!!!
The prices will make you go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Lina

No comments: