Monday, November 23, 2009

BeDAZZLED and a CT CALL!!!!

Hello girls
new kit release today!!

I just loved the colours in this one!!! And the result is surely
BEDAZZLING!!!!
So check it out!!

BEDAZZLED







This kit will just knock you out with its
immense possibilities for scraping!! Do you love glitter? Do you love sparkle? Well If you want to be dazzled by the sparkling elements and glamorous frames this kit is for you!! It can be used for every occasion and every social event!! With its vivid colours and its dazzling elements you will impress everybody!!

You can find it in all my shops!!!

Scrappity Doo Dah
DigiRiDoo Scraps and
Sunshine Studio Scraps

This kit contains

1 full alpha
lower, upper case, numbers and some punctuation

42 elements
1 bow,1 brad,2 leaf branches,2 buttons
1 curled ribbon,3 flowers,2 glitter spills,3 glitter borders,1 jewel butterfly,2glitter swirls,1 heart jewel,1 heart string,1 lace,petal spills,2 photo masks,1 ribbon,1 ribbon frame,2 ribbon rings,1 staple,1 stick,2 strings,1 frame
2 glitter branches,3 flowers with glitter,3 glitter frames,1 tag
12 papers
2 solids 10 papers

And here are some close ups







Now would you like to see some inspiration with this kit?
Here you are!!

layouts by Jenn





layout by Lynn



layout by Joanna



Thank you girls they are AWESOME!!!!!!

and here are some pages from Jenn's fantastic CT members who
volunteered to help me out
cause this month a lot of happened to my girls
and unfortunately to some of them bad things and so they couldn't help
in this one!!

So see what fantastic things Jenn's girls created with my new kit!!!

And Jenn I really owe you one for this!!!!

A big THANK YOU to you and the girls!!!
So here they are

layouts by Mara





layouts by Natalee






layouts by Heather





layouts by Brandy





layout by Ryan



Aren't THEY HOLY COW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really appreciate this!!!!

Ok and here are a few of my own!!









Ok This is it for inspiration I think you had a lot!!
Ok and now one more thing before I show you your freebie add on!!

Ok NEW CT CAll for LDrag Designs



This Ct Call will be open until December 10th!!!
So if you are interested in becoming part
of my team and want to play with my stuff
email me at ldrag2004@yahoo.com with CT call as subject!!

Ok and time for your addon freebie!!



You can get a lit bedazzled here!!

Enjoy!!

Lina

6 comments:

Whispering Writer said...

Beautiful kit, Lina! It looks amazing. Thank you for the add on, love it.
I am really tempted to apply for your CT, I simply adore all your work and your kits always inspire me but I don't know if I can do a LO a week!! Totally torn!
~ Becky

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

So lovely! Thank you!

Unknown said...

wow wow and double-wow!!!! This kit is soooooooo unbelievably gorgeous! I love it and believe me when I say...if I could grab it, I absolutely would!!! I just can't, at least not right now! However, I will continue to watch all of your shops perhaps for a big sale of some sort!

Girl, you really blow me away. You are very, very, very talented!!!!

Thank you for the addon to curb my appetite! :)

JaneAgain said...

Another gorgeous kit, Lina! Thanks for the freebie! :)

Penelope said...

Great kit! I sent an email.