Sunday, February 6, 2011

Manic Monday with Diamonds Are Forever

Hello girls Manic Monday tomorrow !!!

and I have a really cool kit for you!!!!!
Diamonds are forever!

Photobucket

the papers (solid and patterned all included in the kit)

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the ellies

Photobucket

and some screenshots for better view!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This kit will be 50% OFF ONLY for Monday!!
So this means that you have 24 hours to get it on sale!!!
You can find it here!!
and of course here is some fantastic inspiration by my girls and myself using Diamonds Are Forever!!!

By Melissa

Photobucket

by Cheri

Photobucket

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

Photobucket

by Vicki

Photobucket

by Sharon

Photobucket

and by Nancy

Photobucket

Thank you girls I love them all!!!!!

and by me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for reading!!!
Make sure not to miss this AWESOME kit!!!!!!

No comments: