Monday, July 18, 2011

Manic Monday Today!!!

Hello I have this really awesome kit
just for today at 50% OFF girls!!!

Strawberry Delight

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

also in the downloads to the full kit you will find the special add on to the kit!

Photobucket

This way you will have an even bigger kit!!!

So it is 50% OFF just for today and you have 24 hours to take advantage of this awesome
deal!!!  You can find it here HERE!!

and just to remind you of how great is this kit!!
See some fantastic inspiration by my team and myself!!!

by Sharon

Photobucket

by Simona

Photobucket

by Cheri

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

by LeeAndra

Photobucket

by Melissa (rxdawg97)

Photobucket

and a few by me ( I really loved this kit)

Photobucket

Photobucket

So what do you think?

Hurry to the shop to grab it today for only 3$!
You will not see this opportunity to grab it at such a low price agani soon girls!!!!

Hugs
Lina

No comments: