Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Sherbert , Special Offer and a Freebie add on!!!

Hello ladies!!!
today I present you my new kit with great pride!!!
I just adored the colours and I am sure you
will love them too!!!

Here it is!!

Summer Sherbert

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is GORGEOUS and the colours are soooooooooo beautiful!!!
It is my new favourite kit lol!!!!

But I have a really GREAT OFFER for you!!!!
EVERYONE who purchases the kit during the first week
will get this alpha FREE!!!!

Photobucket

You don't need to add this product in your cart!!!!

So here is the offer in more detail!!!

Photobucket

So the kit and the alphas will be 20% off through Sunday!!
So if you want to get hold of the SALE and the offer you must grab the kit
until Sunday!!!!
Isn't this a GREAT DEAL or NOT?

and just to see how BREATHTAKING this kit is look what my girls have made with it!!!

by Sharon
Photobucket

by Melissa (aka rxdawg97)
Photobucket

by Joanna
Photobucket

by Simona
Photobucket

by Melissa (aka shortcake)
Photobucket

by Melissa (aka miss_me)
Photobucket

by Lynn
Photobucket

by Judy
Photobucket

by Jennifer
Photobucket

by Isabel
Photobucket

by Chel

Photobucket

and by my friend May (of Siamese Studio)
Photobucket

I have no words to describe how JAW DROPPING all these GORGEOUS pages ARE!!!!
THANK YOU girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

and just because I love you so much here is the add on freebie

Photobucket

which you can grab it HERE!!!!

Thanks for looking!!!
Hugs
Lina

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful kit. Thank you for the sample!