Monday, December 5, 2011

CELEBRATION of MY STORE at ScrapbookBytes!!!!

Hello there ladies
I am excited to announce the official opening of my new store
at ScrapbookBytes!!!
I am sooooooo excited about this that I am celebrating with
a SALE!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Everything in my shop will be 30% OFF  through December 15th!!!!!!!!

Go check it out to see if there is something you didn't grab already!!!!!!!!!
make sure you check often as I will be adding all my products day by day!!!!
And also I have some add on freebies that you cannot find them any more
I have re-packaged and reuploaded for you!!!!!


Photobucket
You can grab it HERE


Photobucket


You can grab it HERE!!!!

Hope you enjoy your purchases!!!!!
Have a happy evening!!!!
Stay tuned for some awesome news on Thursday and Friday!!!!!!!
Hugs
Lina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gifts! Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Sui Mode said...

Thank You!