Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if you have understood from my title but
I am back at SCRAPMATTERS!!!!!!
My store has officially opened last night and sorry for not replying to you earlier but
I was a little off cause of a bug!!!!!!!
I just wanted to tell you a few things about my decision to go back!!!!
I know that many of you will wonder why I left in the first place!!!!!!
Well, I thought that SM will not continue to be on!!! But I was reassured that
SM will continue to be on and I am definitely going to be a part of it and support the effort to bring it back to its past state!!!!!How can I not help my HOME to be alive and running!!!!
Sm has been my home and my designing career really started and I cannot think myself being away of it now that I know that it will stay alive!!!!
Maybe it will be a slow process but I can tell you that I will personally try to help it
get back up in its glamour!!!!!

I plan to have some new things in store for next week as for now I have my 30% SALE at SBB
on until the 15th of December!!!!! Today I am going to add a few more products in the store so you might want to check them out too!!!!!

Now off to tell you who won my small contest!!!!
I know that none had actually found the asnwer so I will just put eveyone in the draw and tell you who won!!!! Please the winner email me at ldrag2004yahoo.com to provide you a coupon to grab the kit you like!!!!!!

So the winner is

roxanamdm

Please email me to claim your kit!!!!

Thank you all!!!!Stay Tuned for great new things
next week!!!!!
Hugs
Lina