Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello there ladies I want to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want you please to forgive me for being absent for so much time!!
Well not actually!!!
As I haven't blogged for quite some time as I was really tired packing and
trying to get back to my family for the holidays!!!!!! I have used my time there mostly with my family and friends who I missed a lot and so I put my designing and mostly my bloging
and sending my newsletter to my fans!!! But I promise I will compemsate you very soon!!!
For now I want to tell you that I have added to the shops two big collections!!!! By this I mean two big bundles!!!
They are kits which I had released at my guesting at the Digichick and I have made them into bundles by adding some more in there!!!!! The first one is

Jolly Holly Photobucket

and I have added a few more packs to it!!!

Jolly Holly: frames and clusters Photobucket

Jolly Holly: felt styles Photobucket

Jolly Holly: glitter styles Photobucket

but if you want them all and save 40% OFF you can grab the BUNDLE
Photobucket

You can find them in both my stores
at ScrapMatters and at ScrapBookBytes

and also I have added another collection

My Precious Treasure
Photobucket

My Precious Treasure: frames and clusters
Photobucket

My Precious Treasure: stacked papers
Photobucket

My Precious Treasure: glitter styles
Photobucket

and of course if you want to buy them all and SAVE 40%
you can grab the BUNDLE
Photobucket

You can find them in both my shops
at ScrapMatters and at ScrapBookBytes

and also at ScrapbookBytes you will find some
CU products which I have added to the shop as they are
not new but you can find them at 30% off just for the week!!
And also a little something more!!!
So you better check them out!!!!
Here are a few previews to check!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So make sure you visit both shops TODAY  to find some extra things I have for you like a SALE for example?
hahaha
ok I will leave you now  hope you will have fun!!!!

Hugs
Lina

No comments: