Monday, January 23, 2012

Manic MOnday with Snapshots of Life!

Hello ladies
Manic Monday today , the first in 2012
with an awesome deal for all of you!!!!

So I have for you today one of my most favourite kits!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket 
Photobucket

It will be 50% OFF only for today!!!
If the discount will not be on when you get the Newsleter or the blog post
don't worry it will be on later in the day Monday January 23rd!!!
So try to keep posted!!!!!
-Coupons do not apply on this offer-

and now time for  some new awesome inspiration from my team
to remind you the beauty of this kit!!!

by Sarah
Photobucket

Photobucket
by Sharon
Photobucket
by Aud
Photobucket
by Patty
Photobucket
by Lynn
Photobucket
by Nancy
Photobucket
and one by me
Photobucket 

and here is the freebie add on for you to grab again!!!

Photobucket

you can grab it HERE!

Hugs
Lina

3 comments:

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/01/mondays-guest-freebies_23.html

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Kia said...

So pretty! Thanks sooo much! :)