Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sweet November a few more news and a freebie

Hello there ladies!!!
Today I have added one of my guest kits
at my stores!!!!
So Sweet November is now at the shops!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

you can grab it now
20% Off through Sunday!
and if you are my newsletter subscriber you can grab it
at a little less by using the coup I usually supply you!!!!

Now  off for some inspiration to remind you how great this kit is!!!!
by Amy
Photobucket
by Sarah
Photobucket
by Terin
Photobucket
Photobucket
by Simona
Photobucket
by Sharon
Photobucket
by Nancy
Photobucket
by Melissa ( aka missi_me)
Photobucket
by Lynn
Photobucket
by Li
Photobucket
by Joanna
Photobucket
and by Jayne
Photobucket

Also I want to let you know that I have added to ScrapBookbytes
Vintage Shabby and all its extra products and it is 30% OFF for a week!!!!
Photobucket

and also last day for My Precious Treasure and all it extra products being 30% off Photobucket

and also you can grab this freebie add on if you hadn't downloaded the last timePhotobucket

HERE!!!!!
Thanks for being sooooooo patient!!!!!!!
Hugs
Lina

No comments: