Friday, March 23, 2012

In Full Bloom , a sale and an add on freebie!


Hello girls and sorry for being late in my newsletter today!!
I was really tired from work and I had to just veg in my sofa for a few hours!!
But better late than never I am gere with my new gorgeous springy kit and
some news!!!

First of all I wanted to all let you know that my guest shop at GS will close at the end of the month
and I want to celebrate the closing with a smal sale!!
So everything in my Ginger Scraps Store will be 30% OFF and Bundles 40%
until the end of the month!!!
Ginger Scraps Closing Sale by LDrag Designs

and now time for my awesome new kit!!
In Full Bloom
In Full Bloom by Ldrag Designs

In Full Bloom by LDrag Designs

In full bloom by LDragDesigns

This kit will be 20% OFF though the weekend!!
You can find it at
SCRAPMATTERS, ScrapbookBytes and Funky Playground!

and now time for some awesome inspiration

by Isabel who made this awesome 2pager
by Isabel using In full Bloom by LDrag Designs

by Isabel using In full Bloom by LDrag Designs

by Joanna
by Joanna using In Full Bloom by LDrag Designs

by Jamie
by Jamie using In Full Bloom by LDrag Designs

by Judy
by Judy using In Full Bloom by Ldrag Designs

by Jennifer
by jennifer using In Full Bloom by LDrag Designs

by Simona
by simona using In Full Bloom by LDrag Designs

by Li
by Li using In Full Bloom by LDrag designs

and by Sarah!!!!!
by sarah using In Full Bloom by LDrag Designs

WOW girls all these are SIMPLY STUNNING!!!! Thank you!!

and now time for your freebie add on!!!
In Full Bloom add on by LDragDesigns

 you can grab it HERE!!!
Hugs
and have a great weekend!!!
Lina


1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

Wanted to thank you for the freebies you offer on your blog. I've downloaded several, and am looking forward to using them!