Friday, March 16, 2012

My Rock Star collab and a freebie!!

 

Good day everyone. Today  am SUPER DUPER excited
about what I have to show you today!!!!! I teamed up with Angie of Down This Road Designs
and we made this ROCKING, Cool, Awesome, full of goodies kit!!!

My Rock Star
My Rock Star, rocking, cassettes, stars, music, kit by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs
Pin It

My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs

My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs

This kit is available at ScrapMatters, ScrapbookBytes, Ginger Scraps and at Funky Playground
It will be 20% OFF through the weekend!
And here is some awesome inspiration from my team and the SM team!
by Amy
by Amy using My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs

by Amy using My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs

by Joanna
by Joanna using My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs
by Sarah
by Sarah  using My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs

by Jenn
by Jenn  using My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs

by Terin
by Terin  using My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs

by Jennifer
by Jennifer  using My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs

by Scrappycharmer
by Jadelyn using My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs

by Carolyn
by Carolyn using My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs
and by Carol
by Carol using My Rock Star by LDrag Designs and Down This Road Designs

Aren't my girls just ROCK???????????
and now time for your freebie!!!

My Rock Star: add on   Pin It
My Rock Star: add on by LDrag Designs

You can grab it HERE!!
Thank you!!!

Hugs
Lina
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUS RELEASES

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.