Monday, March 12, 2012

The March Grab-A-Byte is here!

 

Ok girls  I want you to grab your cups of coffees or tea or
what ever else you want to drink lol and relax to read this post as it will
take you a while to read it!!!! ScrapMatter's shop is down since yesterday due to a glitch on the
server but don't worry it will be back up later in the day! The weather here continues to be
aweful and gives us, well myself a hard time cause my dd
keeps nagging why we can't go out for a walk or just stroll through
the shops here on the island!!! She gave me such a hard time during the weekend
that I wanted to jump off the balcony lol!!!! Anyway rain keeps still and I believe that
we are in London lol and not in one of the most sunny places in Greece!!!
This winter has been really terrible lol!!!Anyway enough with all these!!!
March Gab is here and like every great event
the same goes with this too! I am really excited about this Collection
as I just loved the colours and the vintage feel it took!!!

Timeless: Elements by LDrag Designs Soft colours with a vintage style and a lot of pops of colour make this collection simply TIMELESS!!!


Pin It Timeless: Papers
Soft colours with a vintage style and a lot of pops of colour make this collection simply TIMELESS!!! Papers by LDrag Designs


Pin It Timeless: Frames
Timeless: frames by LDrag Designs March Grab-A-Byte


Pin It Timeless: Stacked Papers
Timeless: Stacked Papers by LDRag Designs March Grab-A-Byte


Pin It Timeless: Borders
Timeless: Borders by LDrag Designs March Grab-A-Byte GAB

This Collection is definitely a STEAL as it has soooo many beautiful elements
and it is given at such a LOW PRICE that you will never see it again!!!
So now is your chance to grab it!!!!
All parts are 1$ each March 12-18 ONLY!

Before I show you my team's amazing work I would like to thank you all for you Support and
love especiallt through the last SALE at ScrapMatters and please forgive me if I didn't find the time to thank you all individually
but believe me I will certainly do it, but I have so many things to do lately and I have also been sick so everything went back on schedule!!!

and now time for a little inspiration from my  AMAZING team!!!!!

by Judy
by Judy using Timeless March Gab by LDrag Designs

by Nancy
by Nancy using Timeless: Collection March Gab by LDrag Designs

by Melissa
Melissa using Timeless Collection by LDrag Designs March GAB

by Jenn
Jenn using Timeless Collection by LDrag Designs March GAB

by Lorraine
Lorraine Using Timeless Collection by LDrag Designs March GAB

by Lorraine using Timeless Collection by LDrag Designs March Gab

by Sarah
by Sarah using Timeless Collection by LDrag Designs March Gab

and by Joanna
by Joanna using Timeless Collection by LDrag Designs March Gab

and finally I have this freebie add on that you can find
exclusively at my Facebook Fan Page!
Timeless: add on by LDrag Designs

So hurry shopping now cause this is a one time situation!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Lina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't do Facebook!
Thanks a Lot though!