Friday, July 16, 2010

Butterfly Whisper and a freebie Reloaded!

Hello
new today to my SM Shop
and where you will be able to find my products
an old time classic but favourite kit to me and to so many others
Butterfly's Whisper!

Photobucket

the ellies

Photobucket

the papers

Photobucket

also available today the
12x12 quickpage album

Photobucket

they are both at 20% off
through Saturday!

And a little inspiration from
my girls and the SM Team

by Joanna

Photobucket

by Sharon

Photobucket

by Vicki

Photobucket

by Annisa

Photobucket

by Christina

Photobucket

and by Becca

Photobucket

THANK YOU GIRLS they ALL ROCK!!!

and a couple from me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

and finally you can grab the
freebie add on only for a week here!

Photobucket

Hugs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the gorgeous add-ons!

Eni said...

Thanks so much for the addon -
Another great new kit - i have to buy it!