Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some more Los and a sneak peek!!!!

Hello there ladies

this month so many things have been going on and so many things to tell you today!!!

Ok Let's get started!!!

First of all the SDD designers contest is still on and here is my contribution to it!!
My collab with Artistic Leanings!!!

Boardwalk!!!!

Photobucket

Make sure to go to the shop to grab it today and tomorrow
as it's only
1 Dollar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will find it here!

Here are some more layouts from my Ct!

By Heather (aka DanosPookie)

Photobucket

Photobucket


And by me


Photobucket

I have 3 more items from my store that are 1 DOLLAR today and tomorrow!

Photobucket

You will find it here!

And here are a few more layouts with it!

By Heather ( aka DanosPookie)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heather has turned them into qps so if you want to snag them go to her blog to get them!!

Heather's blog!

by Kaytee

Photobucket



Also my Serene Breeze kit!

Photobucket


You will find it here!

And my CU Overlays No1

Photobucket


You will find them here!

Ok !Tomorrow I have the release of my
new Birds of A Feather kit

The kit will be broken in 4 parts and will be sold
for 1 dollar each!
Would you like a sneak peek?
Photobucket

S, don't miss coming tomorrow cause this kit is followed by a great freebie too!!!!!!!!!!!

And for today a very small freebie for you all !!!

A cluster frame made using my collab

with Artistic Leanings "Boardwalk"!



Photobucket

You can download the cluster here!

Happy Downloading!!!!

Lina


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

So cute, thank you.

deltalady6 said...

Love the frame, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely cluster frame!