Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Carnival Time and a freebie!!!

Hello ladies
Carnival has arrivied where I live and the festivities just
grow day by day with final effect this Sunday!!
So due to this happy event I decide to throw myself into making
a carnival kit but a kit that you can also use for your
children's birthday, for your parties and other numerous happy festivities!!
So here it is

It's Carnival Time

Photobucket

the ellies

Photobucket

the papers

Photobucket

and also I have some bonus extra alphas for more fun

It's Carnival Time Bonus Alphas

Photobucket

So they are 20% off through Sunday but don't forget the
BUY togather and SAVE way!!! This might get you something extra in your discount!!!

and here is some awesome inspiration from my team

by Cheri

Photobucket

by Simona

Photobucket

by Melissa (missi_me)

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

by Sharon

Photobucket

by Vicki

Photobucket

by Melissa (rxdawg97)

Photobucket

and by my friend May (aka Siamese Studio)who wanted to play with it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you all ladies the were awesome and soooooo CUTE and funny lol!

and your gift for today!!
It's Carnival Time: add on

Photobucket

you can grab it here!

Hugs

Lina

No comments: