Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring's Love Song and a freebie!

Today I have a really special kit to show you!
This kit was in TDS Studio for a year where I was honoured
to be featured designer!
But I have almost completely remade it for you and now
it as a fresher and really better look than last year!
So here it is

Spring's Love Song

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't it the cutest?
Well you can grab it at 20% OFF through Sunday!!
So you must hurry to the shop!!!

But wait until you see what my girls and the SM CT
have made with it!!!

by Melissa (rxdawg97)

Photobucket

by my other Melissa (missi_me)

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

Photobucket

by Simona

Photobucket

by Lynn

Photobucket

by Vicki

Photobucket

by Sharon

Photobucket

by Heidi

Photobucket

by Jen

Photobucket

by Tamara (who made this AWESOME hybrid project)

Photobucket

and by my dear friend May who wanted to play too

Photobucket

THANK YOU ALL, the are all FREAKING AWESOME girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now time for your gift!

Spring's Love Song Add on

Photobucket

You can grab it here!

Thank for looking!!

No comments: