Friday, September 9, 2011

Just Sail Away and a freebie!!!!

Today I have a really amazing kit to show you!
Soft colours always attract me and this kit was the outcome of
great inspiration with soft colours!!!!
It's summery, it's fun, it's romantic and gorgeous!

Just Sail Away

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This kit contains

16 papers
8 solids and 8 patterned papers
60 ellies
1 anchor, 1 banner, 2 birds, 2 boats, 1 bottle, 2 bows, 4 branches, 1 compass, 7 flowers, 3 frames, 2 leaves, 1 parrot, 1 pearl, 2 pebbles, 1 pebble spill, 2 ribbons, 2 rocks, sand, 1 seagull, 2 seawater masks, 1 shell, 2 spills, 2 starfish, 1 stitch, 5 strings, 1 tag, paper waves, 1 wheel, 1 window, 1 3 woods and 1 woodendock!
2 alphas
1 white paper alpha lowercase , numbers and some punctuation
1 brown lowercase alpha

This kit will be on 20% sale though Sunday!!!

My CT really rocked this kit and I was really amazed with their talent!!!
Here is what they made with it!!!!!!!!

by Simona

Photobucket

by Melissa (aka rxdawg97)

Photobucket

by Nancy

Photobucket

by Terin

Photobucket

by Amy

Photobucket

by Aud

Photobucket

by Melissa (missi_me)

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

by Sarah

Photobucket

by Melissa ( aka shortcake)

Photobucket

by Lynn

Photobucket

by Lorraine

Photobucket

by Li

Photobucket

and by Judy

Photobucket

The amazing talent of my girls has really ROCKED this kit!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you girls, they are all GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget that the kit will be on sale until Sunday!!!!
and now here is my freebie for you!!!

Photobucket

You can grab it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your patience lol!!!!
Have a nice day!!
Lina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Rarole said...

Oh My Goodness this was so incredible - I jumped right over and bought it! I can't wait to do my summer pictures with it. Thanks Lina! So nice!