Monday, September 26, 2011

Manic Monday September 26th!

Awesome new deal for you today girls!!!
Manic Monday on the store and I have another awesome deal for ya!!
I know that you might think I have gone crazy the last weeks but
September is a month of many celbrations for me and my family!
So I would like to be generous with you too!!

So here it is

Dotty Fall: Sweet Deal
Photobucket

50% OFF only for 24 hours!!!! Don't miss this awesome chance!!!!!!

only 4$ for all these products!!!!!

Dotty Fall: the kit
Photobucket

Dotty Fall : the alphas
Photobucket

Dotty Fall: frames and borders Photobucket

and to remember how great this collection is here are some awesome pages from my
AWESOME team and myself!!!

by Simona Simona luxor

by Melissa (aka rxdawg97) Melissa rxdawg97

by Melissa (aka missi_me) missi me

by Sharon Sharon Df

by Joanna Joanna

and by me! John

So off to the shop to grab this really AWESOME DEAL!!!!!
Hugs
Lina

No comments: