Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The SM Daily Download started today!!!!

Hello there today starts the daily download at ScrapMatters



You can find this fantastic kit at this thread and this is
my part in it!!



You don't want to miss this collab kit!!
Tater, Heather , Wendy and myself, all collaborated to come up with this fantastic kit which is called "Say It With Bling"!




Ok Now let's see what I have done lately for my CTs!
Here are some Los I made using the fantastic kits by Erica Zane at Scrapmatters shop








Here is an LO I made for Scrap' It Designs by Bree which you can also find at scrapmatters shop







This is an Lo I made for Marcee Fairchild at Snap&Scrap shop using her kit Sophie






And this is my latest LO for Trish H Designs using her kit Sweat Pea which you can find here!





That is all from me now!!!

Don't miss the daily download cause the links expire in 24 jours!!!!!

Love
Lina

No comments: