Monday, October 24, 2011

Manic Monday with Mermaid Fantasy!!!!

Hello ladies!
Hello from Zakynthos island!!!! The weather is quite good but
my mood is not so up lately!!!!!!!
Due to the ship strike here in Greece I am stuck on this island
without my family and only a few things of my personal
belongings as the rest of my stuff cannot come due to the strike!!!!!
But I try to keep positive and hope that this will not last longer than
Tuesday as they have said!!!!
So off to show you what I have for Manic Monday today!!!
An awesome deal for all of you!!!!

Mermaid Fantasy: Sweet Deal

Photobucket

This awesome bundle contains all the following products!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is a really bargain to grab it ONLY for TODAy
and the price actually reaches 70% OFF!

So off to show you some awesome inspiration form my team!!!!

by Melissa (aka rxdawg97)
Photobucket

by Sharon
Photobucket

by Joanna
Photobucket

by Nancy
Photobucket

by Judy
Photobucket

by Jennifer (redutedaisy)
Photobucket

and by Li
Photobucket

So you have ONLY for today to GRAB it!!!
So hurry to the shop!!!!!!
Hugs
Lina

No comments: