Sunday, September 27, 2009

SUNNY SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello girls today
it isn't a really sunny Sunday here in Greece but
at the Sunshine Studio Scraps it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is Sunny Sunday at the Sunshine and you must go and check out
what I have for you for 1$-2$!!!!!!!

So what you will find are these!!!!!!!!!!!!
(click pic to get you to the shop)











Also I would like to welcome
a new member in my team!!!
Her name is Jenn and many of you
might know her by catgoddess!!!

She has made these two Los
using "Serene Breeze"



and using my freebie kit "La Innamorata"



which you can
download in my previous post!!




and here are some layouts by Becky
a ct member from DigiriDoo Scraps
that created these two fantastic Los

using "Every Girl's Dream" my collab with Steel City Scraps



and using "Johnny & Nadine"




And here are some Los by my girls

by Kaytee

using "Johnny & Nadine"



using "Funky Love Rocks"



by Vicki

using "Every Girl's Dream"



using "Follow the Bling"




Thank you girls they are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that is for today!!
Talk to you on Tuesday for the second part of my freebie kit!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
Lina





No comments: