Thursday, October 8, 2009

Artisan Notebook and Butterfly's Whisper

Hello ladies
today it's a big day for me!!!
I have some exciting news for you!!!!
I am in the latest issue, more
specifically the October issue of Artisan Notebook!!!!

My paper pack (Painted Overlays Vol1) was used by Stacey Jewell Stahl,
the editor of The Artisan Notebook magazine, in her Portraits Plus article
in the October 2009 issue.
She created this layout with photos of a senior portrait shoot
and inspiration from a CD cover, "Mosaic" by the Blue Note 7.
She fell in love with my paper pack and asked me if she could
use it for this feature.
Here is her layout




Credits

I was thrilled!

Stacey also provides the template for readers
of the October issue to make this layout.



credits

You may purchase the magazine at Scrappity-Doo-Dah:

Artisan NoteBook
This is October's Issue



Ok now for some even more exciting news!!!

New release day for me!!!!!
My latest kit which I am really proud of is out in all my stores!!!!!
Check it out!!!!

BUTTERFLY'S WHISPER









You can purchase this new kit
at DigiriDooScraps, Scrappity Doo Dah and Sunshine Studio Scraps
Here's some fantastic layouts my girls came up with!!!


By Jenn





By Joy



By Heather



Heather has made this into a qp which you can grab
on her Blog
here

By Vicki





By Joanna



and by me

(I got really carried away with this kit and I have made a real bunch of LOs)











Ok and here is the add on to this really beautiful kit!!!!

Here is the preview!!!



You can download this add on here!!!!

Happy Dowloading!!!!

And don't forget our 1Dollar Tweets today at
Scrappity Doo Dah!!
You may find something that you like there!!! xo,xo!!!

Hugs
Lina

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on The Artisan Magazine using your gorgeous papers! I saw them at SUN and was SO tempted, but had to limit my purchase to your new kit so the hubby wouldn't strangle me. Lol! Thanks so much for this freebie to go along with it!

May Scholz said...

Congratulations!

It's really a good news. Your new kit is gorgeous!!!
I LOVE it! Actually I love ALL your designs!
They are great.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Artisan Notebook, Lina! You SOO deserve it!!!!

JaneAgain said...

Thank you so much for the add on, and thanks so much for the heads up on the sale at SDD...I went shopping there too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Fabulous, thank you so much.

maria said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful freebie.

Unknown said...

Really lovely. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts! And thanks for the add-on!!! I ordered the kit from Scrappity Doo Dah last night, and having trouble downloading it - I hope I get it working soon - I can't wait to work with this beautiful kit!!! And congralutions!!!

Patti said...

Butterfly's Whisper is just gorgeous Lina! Thanks for the add-on. The full kit is on my wish list. :) Who can resist with all those beautiful layouts as inspiration!

lammogliagirl said...

This is an amazing kit! I'm so happy to have the add-on, it's totally gorgeous as well :) Thank you so much and mega congrats on the feature! I got your fabulous kit Serene Breeze with my birthday coupons at SDD and I love it to pieces, thank you very very much for that too :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!