Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NEW RELEASES CU and PU!!!

Hello girls
today it's a big release day!!
4 NEW Produts have gone into my stores!!

And I will start with my CU products first!!!

Here they are, brand NEW!!!

Designer Stash Vol3



8 beautiful elements photographed or scanned and extracted by me!! Checked for blurries, jaggies or stays!!!

A truly great addition to a designer's resource!

This kit contains
1 metal frame
2 bows
1 silver metal libbelloule
1 paper flower
1 silver metal flower
1 metal seal and one silver metal jewel

and Granny's Buttons Vol 1




This is a set of 34 beautiful buttons extracted by me! I call them granny's buttons cause my granny creates dresses and many other types of clothing!! So One day I went to her working place and "stole" many of the buttons she had in her stash the last 30 years!!! So here it is the first set of Granny's Buttons cause another one will follow!!!

This set contains 34 buttons!!

Aren't they cute??
And they are on sale for a week!!
Go grab them cause you will not see them on sale soon again!!!

They are available in all my shops!!!

Ok next is my new
Butterfly's Whisper Quickpage Album



If you love Butterfly's Whsiper the kit!! Then you will love this set of beautiful 12x12 quickpages!! perfect for every special occasion!! These quickpages were created carefully by me!!!

This product contains
6 12x12 quickpages

and I have a special offer also for YOU Today!!!





So OFF to the Shop cause THIS IS ONLY for a WEEK too!!!!!!
Isn't this a catch or not?

And finally
my latest collab with Rachel aka STEEL CITY SCRAPS
that you all have been waiting about!!!!

RENEWAL



Of course all these new products
are available in all my shops!!!



And here are some pages that my fantastic CT and myself came up with!!!

By Jenn






by Chantel





by Kaytee





by Vicki






by Joanna



by Heather



by Joy



and by me





Arent's they fantastic?

Thank you girls!! They are all awesome!!!

and finally my small sample freebie for you!!
What did you think!
New release and no freebie?
Of course not!!
I like to spoil you all a little bit!!!
So here it is
a small sample to my Granny's Buttons



You can download this here!!!

Enjoy your download!!!

Hugs

Lina

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Lina! As usual, LOVELY new products!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Whispering Writer said...

Love your new CU items and that kit is gorgeous!
And thanks for the sampler, Lina!

~ Becky

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 04:06pm, NY 06:06pm, UK 11:06pm] - 28 Oct [OZ 10:06am]).

Jaya said...

Thanks so much for this!!