Friday, October 16, 2009

NEW Challenges at SDD

Hello ladies

I just posted the two challenges I host for the
second part of the month at Scrappity Doo Dah!!!

My challenges are
Mr Bluebird's Numbers Challenge and
Wordie Birdie Art challenge!!!
You can follow the links to the above to see how you can
get points toward GCs for the shop!!!

But what is most important is that for my Wordie Birdie Challenge
you can use this wordart that I provide you free!!

Here it is



You can download this wordart here or here!!

And here is a page I have made using the wordart and my latest kit
Buttefly's Whisper which you can find
here!!




Isn't my boy gorgeous?

Have fun and Happy Scraping

Lina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Joanna said...

Yes, Lina...he is GORGEOUS! You must be so proud to have such a cutie pie!