Friday, June 25, 2010

Diamonds are forever and two new CU at Scrapmatters!!

Hello girls I have a really girly kit today!!!
I have enjoyed making it a lot!!
So here it is!!Does it remind you of anything?
well yes it is a perfect match to my Speed Scrap participation prize!!
So next time don't miss my Speed Scraps cause you will miss all the fun and
a part of my future kit!!!

Diamonds are forever!

Photobucket

the papers (solid and patterned all included in the kit)

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the ellies

Photobucket

and some screenshots for better view!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This kit is currently 20% OFF through Saturday!!
So this means that you have 48 hours to get it on sale!!!
You can find it here!!

And also I have two CU in the SM store!!
These ones no longer exist in my SDD shop so you can find them only at ScrapMatters!

Designer Stash 6

Photobucket

and some screenies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and Designer Stash 7

Photobucket

and some screenies!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and of course here is some fantastic inspiration by my girls and myself using Diamonds Are Forever!!!

By Joy

Photobucket

by Jenn

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

Photobucket

by Vicki

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you girls I love them all!!!!!
and by me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for reading!!!
Cant wait to see layouts using this new cool kit!!

No comments: