Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Smothies and BirdCage Challenge freebie!!

Hello there ladies June is here and summer is rushing its way here
in Greece!! People run to the beaches to have fun and I believe that for many people in this world
this is also the case!!!
So today I bring you a small mini I have that used to be
part of the May Mega Grab Bag at SDD!!!

I simply adore the colours and they are soooooo summery!!
So here it is

Photobucket

SUMMER SMOOTHIES
Isn't it awesome? I simply love the colours and its PRICE is even greater
as it is ONLY 3.15$

So isn't it a just a deal?

And here is what my girls have come up with!!!

By  Cheri

Photobucket

Photobucket

by Kaytee

Photobucket

by Joy

Photobucket

by Nancy

Photobucket

by Vicki

Photobucket

by Joanna

Photobucket

by Jenn

Photobucket

and by me

Photobucket


Thank you girls thet  are all awesome!!

And also new today is my Bird Cage Challenge at SDD!!

You have to use this FREE mini and make me a layout!!!

Photobucket

You can find this challenge here!!


And you can download this mini HERE or HERE!

And here is a page I have made using them both!!

Photobucket


Hugs

Lina

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

lammogliagirl said...

Thank you very much Lina! Your pieces are always so extraordinary and beautiful! I love this mini lots :)