Friday, February 24, 2012

Boyz Only The Collection and a freebie!!!

Hello I am really excited to show you my new "baby"
but girls this baby is not for you or your girls but
for your favourite men in your life!!!!
Yes finally, I have made a boyz kit lol!!!!
I can't believe it but I was trying to make on e for a long time!!!
And I have decide to make it into a huge collection!!!!
so without further waste here it is
BOYZ ONLY: The Collection
Boyz Only: the kit




And I have made a few more products to go with it!!!
Boyz Only: Clusters


Boyz Only: Graffiti


Boyz Only: Wordart


All these will be 20% off in all my shops through Sunday!!!!
You can find them at ScrapbookBytes, ScrapMatters and at Ginger Scraps!

But if you want to have them all and SAVE HUGE!!!
You can grab the Full Collection available in all the shops!!!


And now I have an awesome inspiration from my SIMPLY AMAZING TEAM!!!!!!
by my fabulous ad lady Amy


by Isabel


by Erika


by Jenn ( who we are happy to welcome her back to the team lol)


by Jennifer


by Joanna


by Li

by Lynn


by Melissa (with her awesome nephew)


by Simona

by Sarah

and by Terin


and finally I have a freebie add on for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can grab it HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all and talk to ya all on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Lina

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you very much.

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/03/thursdays-guest-freebies.html

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun add-on! :) onternav

irfan khan said...

I really enjoyed Halting State. It was your first book I ever read.
Great ! please keep experimenting with your writing and doing interesting things! I'm enjoying it.