Sunday, February 19, 2012

Last Day for the Grab-A-Byte 1$ Awesome February Sale and FB freebie!

Hello ladies today
is the LAST day at ScrapbookBytes
of  the February Grab-A-Byte Sale!!!
5 never released products
with amazing colours and texture which are sold
1$ each until today!
Make sure you grab them now cause
they will never be in this
low price again!!!
Trust me when I say this!!!!

February Grab_ A_Byte sale by LDrag Designs

I Love Mom: elements by LDrag Designs

I Love Mom: papers

I Love Mom: clustered frames

I Love Mom: borders

I Love Mom: stacked papers

And a little inspiration from my awesome team!!!!

by Terin
by Terin

by Sarah

by Simona

by Erika

and by Judy
and finally this  really special freebie add on
on my FACEBOOK Fan Page!!!
This is also the final day that you can grab this

on  my Facebook Fan Page !!!!
Click the exclusive freebie on the left side of the page and if you are not my fan
you need to "like" me lol to grab it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And thank you to all the girls that were kind enough to leave me a comment!!!
Hugs
Lina



No comments: