Monday, February 20, 2012

Manic Monday with Lavender Dreams and a freebie add on!

Hello Ladies
today's Manic Monday Sale
has one of my most favourite kits!!!
The colours of this kit are my favourite and
I have made some really some pages with it!!!!
So here it is only for today at 50% OFF
so hurry

Lavender Dreams
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This kit is really loaded with goodies so it's just a simple catch to grab
it only for 3.5$
And here are the awesome pages my girls have made with it
to remind you of how great this kit is!!!

by Judy
Photobucket

by Joanna
Photobucket

Photobucket

by Melissa (aka missi_me)
Photobucket

by Nancy
Photobucket

by Sarah
Photobucket

and by Simona
Photobucket

And also here is the freebie add on once again to grab it in case you didn't the last time!!!!!
Photobucket

you can grab it here!!!
So hurry, you have only today to grab it on SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Lina

No comments: