Thursday, February 16, 2012

Want a Sneak Peek for 2/17?

Hello ladies!!!
I really wanted to post earlier the sneak peek
but I am a little bit sick and worse my
dd is a lot sick so I was all night last night trying to
calm her down as she wasn't feeling very well and
also trying to get me a leave from work to care for her and take her to the doctor
today as we are here alone in the island and hubby will not be here until next
Thrusday!!!! The bad news is that she has  bronghitis and she has to stay home
along with the antibiotics she has to take!! And I had to try to find
a girl to babysit for her as she is  only 6 and she can't stay alone on MOnday
and Tuesday that I will be to work!!!
So apart from that I am sooo tired that I completely sank in the sofa at noon and woke up just a short
time ago to try to catch up with all of you!!!!!!

First of all how did you like my new collection at ScrapbookBytes?
Don't forget that all parts will be 1$ each until the 19th and will never have this price again!!!!
Be sure of this!
scrapbookbytes LDrag Designs I love Mom

So you have until Sunday to grab what you like from the store!!!

and now time for the sneak peek!!!


The rest will come tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Lina

No comments: