Friday, February 10, 2012

Love Struck and a freebie add on!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there ladies
the weather here in Zakynthos is
cold and sooooooo rainy that I can't get out of my house lol!!!
I remember last year's weather and this year
things look sooo gloomy but in our hearts
we can keep all the good feeling with our loved ones!!
And this kit is surely dedicated to all of those special people of ours!!!
Our loved ones!!!
So today I have
Love Struck

Love Struck by LDrag Designs

Love Struck by LDrag Designs

Love Struck by LDrag Designs

It will be 20% OFF through Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you can find it at

Ginger ScrapsScrapbookBytes and ScrapMatters

It is an awesome kit and my girls simply ROCKED it!!!
So here is some awesome inspiration for you all!!!

by Melissa (aka missi_me)
miss_me

by Simona
by Simona

by Erika


by Judy


by Jennifer


by Lynn


by Joanna


by Li


by Sarah


and by my dear Amy who made 3 LOL!!!
Thank you girl!!! This amazing 2pager



and this totally sweet one


THANK YOU girs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome work!!!!! WOWOW
I am soooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now time for your awesome freebie add on!!!


You can grab it HERE!!!!!!!
Thank you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have been sooo awesome!!!!!!
Stay tuned for some awesome new things on Monday
and I am preparings a great girft for you
for Valentines!!!
So get ready for some awesome excitement!!!!
Hugs
Lina

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Kelseyll =) said...

This kit is BEAUTIFUL, Lina!!! Thank you so much for the freebie add on! =)

Anonymous said...

very fun kit! all the doodling is great.
thanks
have a great w/e

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/saturdays-guest-freebies.html

Mandalue said...

Thanks for the freebie! After seeing all of the beautiful layouts with this kit at GingerScraps, I'm love struck **te he**! I just have to get this kit!!

Beautiful kit and some pretty amazing layouts from your CT!

RoseAddict said...

Thank you!

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your Love Struck add on.